Tailieumoi.vn xin giới thiệu đến các quý Thầy/Cô Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 6: Gender equality sách Global Success theo mẫu Giáo án chuẩn của Bộ GD&ĐT. Hi vọng tài liệu này sẽ giúp Giáo viên dễ dàng biên soạn giáo án Tiếng Anh 10. Chúng tôi rất mong sẽ được thầy/cô đón nhận và đóng góp những ý kiến quý báu của mình.
Chỉ 300k mua trọn bộ Giáo án Tiếng anh 10 Global Success bản word trình bày đẹp mắt, thiết kế hiện đại (chỉ 70k cho 1 bài Giáo án lẻ bất kì):
B1: Gửi phí vào tài khoản 0711000255837 – NGUYEN THANH TUYEN – Ngân hàng Vietcombank (QR)
B2: Nhắn tin tới zalo Vietjack Official
Xem thử tài liệu tại đây: Link tài liệu
Giáo án Tiếng Anh 10 Unit 6: Gender equality
Lesson 1: Getting started – Equal job opportunities
By the end of this lesson, students will be able to:
– Gain an overview of the topic Gender equality;
– Identify and use words and phrases related to the topic Gender equality;
– Identify and use the passive voice with modals.
2. Core competence
– Develop communication skills and problem-solving skills;
– Be collaborative and supportive in pair work and teamwork;
– Actively join in class activities.
3. Personal qualities
– Develop an awareness of gender equality in job choices and opportunities;
– Be respectful towards all genders.
– Grade 10 textbook, Unit 6 – Getting started
– Computer connected to the Internet
– Projector/ TV/ pictures and cards
– Ss may not know the meaning of job names presented in English.
– Ss may not know how to work in teams.
– Use pictures/ photos or some activities involved in the jobs to show them in the class.
– Give short, clear instructions and help if necessary.
Date of teaching
Unit 6: GENDER EQUALITY
Lesson 1: Getting started
* Warm-up: Charades
1. kindergarten (n) /ˈkɪndəɡɑː(r)tn/: trường mẫu giáo
2. surgeon (n) /ˈsɜː(r)dʒən/: bác sĩ phẫu thuật
3. medical school (n.phr) /ˈmedɪkl skuːl/: trường y
4. pilot (n) /ˈpaɪlət/: phi công
Task 1: Listen and read.
Task 2: True or false.
Task 3: Match the words.
Task 4: Complete the summary.
In each activity, each step will be represented as following
* Deliver the task
** Implement the task
**** Give comments or feedback
– To activate Ss’ knowledge on the topic of the unit.
– To create a lively atmosphere in the classroom.
– To lead into the new unit.
* T divides Ss into 2 large groups. Every round a representative from each team goes to the board, facing the class. After T shows a word describing a job, the rest of the class uses their gestures to hint at that word without saying it out loud. The team whose representative guesses the word faster wins one point.
** Ss do as instructed.
*** Ss discuss and share other words/ phrases about jobs that they know, then take turns to write the words/ phrases on the board.
**** T checks and corrects if Ss spell or pronounce the words/ phrases incorrectly.
– T leads in the lesson: Which jobs are usually done by men or women? Although there are traditionally male and female jobs, do you think all jobs can be performed by both men and women? In this lesson we will find out how young people these days discuss gender equality in choosing their jobs.
To help Ss use key language more appropriately before they listen and read
* T asks Ss to look at the explanation and the photos to guess the meaning of new words.
** Ss say the Vietnamese meaning of the words.
1. kindergarten (n) /ˈkɪndəɡɑː(r)tn/: a school for children between the ages of about two and five
2. surgeon (n) /ˈsɜː(r)dʒən/: a doctor who is trained to perform surgery
3. medical school (n) /ˈmedɪkl skuːl/: a college or a department of a university where students study to obtain a degree in medicine
4. pilot (n) /ˈpaɪlət/: a person who operates the controls of an aircraft, especially as a job
*** Other Ss correct if the previous answers are incorrect.
**** T shows the Vietnamese meaning, says the words aloud and asks Ss to repeat them.
– To get Ss interested in the topic
– To get Ss to learn some vocabulary to be learnt in the unit
TASK 1. LISTEN AND READ. (p.66)
* T asks Ss to look at the pictures and answer the questions:
What are their jobs? Are these jobs traditionally done by men or women?
– T focuses Ss’ attention on the conversation, and elicits who the speakers are and what Ss think they are talking about.
– T plays the recording twice for Ss to listen and read along. Ss underline words and phrases describing gender equality while they are listening and reading.
** Ss do the task individually.
*** Ss share their answers with a partner.
**** T checks their answers with the whole class.
Suggested answers: treated equally, same job opportunities
* T has the Ss read the conversation in pairs.
** Ss read the conversation and practice with their partner.
*** T asks one pair to read aloud to the class.
**** T collects common mistakes and gives comments.
Tài liệu có 48 trang, trên đây trình bày tóm tắt 2 trang của Giáo án Tiếng Anh 10 Global Success Unit 6.
Xem thêm các bài giáo án Tiếng Anh 10 Global Success hay, chi tiết khác:
Giáo án Unit 6: Gender equality
Giáo án Unit 7: Viet nam and international organisations
Giáo án Unit 8: New ways to learn
Giáo án Review 3
Giáo án Unit 9: Protecting the environment
Để mua Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 10 Global Success năm 2023 mới nhất, mời Thầy/Cô liên hệ
Mua tài liệu có đáp án, Ấn vào đây